The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting in all of APS Engineering’s projects, being able to take an active role in the sales, design and implementation process. As APS is a System Integration Partner of a global Drives manufacturer, we can train you in any and all areas that may need developing in the industry. In order to be successful, this candidate should feel comfortable taking on many tasks from programming to project management, being technical minded and keen to learn new technologies is essential.
- Assist with sales, design and implementation processes.
- Take an active role in programming, design, engineering and project management.
- Collaborating with Engineers, designers, cabinet builders, manufacturers, operations managers and consultants to ensure that all projects are successful.
- Representing APS and helping to drive the business forward.
- Be an enthusiastic, tenacious and driven individual.
- 1 – 3 years’ of experience as a project engineer, design engineer, operations manager or equiv.
- Strong experience in AutoCad and C Programming.
- Willing and able to learn new technologies.
If you’re interested, please Send your CV to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org